SESDERMA chemical peelings
CosmeotologyIn our offer you will find:
The Sesderma laboratory was founded in 1989 by a group of professionals led by Dr Gabriel Serrano, who wanted to provide their patients with a specific way of treating the diseases they suffered.
SESDERMA is an innovative, extremely effective medical acid that uses the discoveries of WORLD DERMATOLOGY and AESTHETIC MEDICINE. For the production of their products, they use the NANOSOM technology – that is liposomal vesicles that reach the very deep layers of our skin.
Description of the procedure::
A normal sensation when applying the peeling is tingling or burning, which disappears after a few minutes.
After the treatment, your skin will be taut and red, but very smooth and delicate. For the first week, the skin will undergo a process of cell renewal, which will be evidenced by slight exfoliation. Do not worry about it, because it has a beneficial effect on the skin. You should never accelerate the process of exfoliation because it can cause minor wounds that change into discolouration.
Peels can be made every 21-30 days.
After the procedure, the cosmetologist will indicate which regenerative and moisturizing creams should be used for the following days. On the first day after the procedure, you should avoid sports and swimming. On the following day, you should avoid heat or exposure to the sun.
After one week, you can return to using the creams normally used.
Time of incapacity for work::
Treatments are fast, safe and do not require resignation from social or professional life.
Types of peels::
Depending on the depth of action of the chemicals used, the peeling can be:
THE OBJECTIVES OF PEELING
- Reducing the depth of wrinkles and firming the skin
- Firming discolouration and unifying the skin tone
- Regulating the secretion of sebum and inflammation proper to the skin with a tendency to acne
- Reducing scars, also acne scars and stretch marks
- Revitalization and moisturizing of the skin
- Lightening of the bruises under the eyes
DNA RECOVERY PEEL SYSTEM – an innovative medical procedure based on Nanotech technology, containing the active substance enclosed in lipid vesicles.
THE FIRST nanotechnology PEELING REPAIRING damage caused by the sun
The treatment can be repeated every 15 days.
- uniform skin colour (fights discolouration, stains and dyschromia)
- reduces the amount and depth of wrinkles
- restores hydration and proper skin structure
- improves the condition of oily skin and with tendencies to acne
- prevents sun damage.