under- hydrated, subtle skin, affected by delicate and thin epidermis. It has tendency for exfoliation or makes an impression of tense skin. In this case the skin absorbs the pigment very fast. With this type of skin pigmentation is characterised by better duration and lasts longer.
is characterised by hyperactive sebaceous glands. Most often it has enlarged pores and tends to develop skin diseases, e.g. acne. Vascularisation is poorer and it seems to be sagging. While undergoing permanent makeup treatment, persons with such a type of complexion should be aware that it is resistant to pigment absorption. In this case it is not worth intensifying the colour by bigger impact or repetitiveness since the pigment uncovers its colouring only after exfoliation. Clients with greasy skin frequently require several corrections.
- persons after chemotherapy or accidents
- persons with allergic skin
- sportspersons, active persons
- persons with asymmetric faces
- overworked women
- persons with irregular eyebrow shape
- aesthetic purposes, for highlighting beauty
- camouflaging defects
- 5-10 days after the treatment the intensity of the makeup fades, even up to 50% of the initial pigment
- clients should not be concerned about the overdone effect immediately after the treatment
- correction strengthens the effect of the treatment
- avoid colouring the treatment area up to 72 hours after the treatment
- avoid touching, wetting and tearing the skin in the pigmentation area
- the skin must be treated with cosmetics recommended by the linergist (do not apply soap)
- avoid visits in the sauna, solarium or swimming pool
- the permanent makeup always involves 2 visits: the first one and the necessary refilling after 3-4 weeks
- avoid visits in the sauna, solarium or swimming pool for 14 days
- avoid scratching
- avoid using irritating, alcohol-based cosmetics
After healing avoid
aggressive peelings in the area of the permanent makeup
prevent from drying
and intensive sun tanning of the pigmented skin.
In the blading method, eyebrow pigmentation is performed on the entire surface of the eyebrow arch, creating a clearly visible shape. This method is particularly recommended for persons who prefer stronger makeup, lost eyebrows due to various reasons or wish to completely change their shape. The final result resembles eyebrows right after henna.
It involves precise drawing of specific hairs on the eyebrow arch so that the final result looks as natural as possible.
This technique is recommended for persons who have their own eyebrow hairs. It can as well be applied on old permanent makeups, creating specific hairs in such a manner that eyebrows become natural in their looks.
Professional Li Pigments for permanent makeup and micropigmentation. Li Pigments products are top class pigments characterised by extraordinary colour durability and lack of depigmentation. AQUA & VELVET pigments are produced in the United States of America and their formula is composed of top quality ingredients, thanks to which they ensure safety, durability and perfect cover.